Dr. Arnie’s Professional Background
- Ph.D. Clinical Psychology (1977) California Graduate Institute
- M.S. Clinical Psychology (1970) Pepperdine University
- B.A. Psychology (1969) Cal State University at Northridge
Licensed February, 1972, California Marriage & Family Therapist
(California License #M5864)
- Clinical Member of the American Association for Marriage and Family Therapists.
- Clinical Member of the California Association for Marriage and Family Therapists.
- Fellow in Marital and Family Therapy from the American University, Washington D.C.
- Diplomate, American Psychotherapy Association
- Member, International Coach Federation
Cognitive behavioral therapy. The focus of my work is on challenging self-limiting beliefs and creating action plans to achieve realistic goals.