Relationship Advice and Assessments
Dr. Arnie’s 10 Tips for a Healthy Life
1. Stay Positive; with faith and an optimistic attitude, all things are possible.
2. Think optimistically about where you are going and be clear about your goals.
3. Focus on what you get to do, not what you have to do. Life is a gift, not an obligation.
4. Expect good things to come out of challenging experiences. Learn from adversity—embrace change.
5. Stop complaining. Afterward you feel better, but everyone around you feels worse.
6. Don’t waste your energy on gossip, energy vampires, negative thoughts, or issues of the past that you cannot control.
7. Instead, invest your energy in the power of the present moment.
8. Stop keeping score about who is right or wrong. Release resentments quickly.
9. Life is short, so be the love you are waiting for.
10. Enjoy the ride. Laugh and smile often; they are nature’s anti-depressant.
About Dr. Arnie
My name is Dr. Arnie Horwitz. I am a licensed marriage and family therapist practicing psychotherapy in the Los Angeles and San Luis Obispo areas with more than thirty years of experience in individual and couples therapy and business relationships.